Monday, September 27, 2010

I love Girl Scout cookies


Since a little girl, I have always begged my parents to buy Girl Scout cookies from the little girls selling them out front of grocery stores. Now as an adult, I beg my boyfriend to buy them, so not much has changed. Not too long ago, I came across Baking Bits and discovered that they have recipes for all my favorite Girl Scout cookies.

I'm not positive how these recipes taste (I'll assume they're amazing and I'll be sure to update when I get the chance to make them myself.) but I wanted to share them with you since I know I've had trouble trying to find a recipe for these for a long time!

Samoas

Do-si-dos

Tagalongs

Thin Mints

Lemon Drop Coolers


I hope you all enjoy the links and just keep in mind that there's only 96 days until the next Girl Scout cookie season begins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment